COVID-19 GUEST PLAN
Since mid March 2020, Cheela Plains has been following advice from the WA Department of Health to implement measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
Based on advice from the WA Government, Cheela Plains remains open and operational. This is reviewed on a regular basis as the situation evolves.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning and hygiene practices, have increased the availability of hand sanitisation products and are vigilant in ensuring all areas of our facilities are regularly deep cleaned and disinfected to ensure that our employees and guests remain in a safe, inclusive and healthy environment.
Specifically, Cheela Plains has put in place the following steps across the property:
- Placed hand sanitisers with supporting signage in high traffic areas of the facilities including Reception and Dining Room.
- Installed a hand washing sink near the front door of the dining room.
- Placed information on hand washing in public and employee bathrooms.
- Displayed COVID preventative measures posters.
- Thorough and regular sanitisation of surfaces and high touch points in rooms and public areas such as door handles, light switches, bathrooms and vehicles.
- Rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management services with our food preparation areas. All staff are required to complete an on-line food safety course provided by the Shire of Ashburton.
- All employees have completed the Australian Hotel Association COVID Hygiene course.
- Developed new internal policies for our employees to keep them well informed and alert to signs of sickness and to educate on the importance of exceptional hygiene practices.
In an effort to reduce the risk and spread of Coronavirus, we prefer guests only use contactless payment methods rather than cash.
Cheela Plains understands that travel arrangements will change during this time and welcome the opportunity to work with you to adopt more flexible cancellation policies and transferal of dates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on (08) 9189 8251.
We will provide updates on this page with any changes.