ACCOMMODATION BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made at Cheela Plains Station Stay. Placing a booking with Cheela Plains Station Stay constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH CHEELA PLAINS STATION STAY
- You agree to ensure that all occupants treat the Property and all fittings with reasonable care and you agree to pay for any damage caused by misuse, neglect or abuse during your occupancy.
- You agree to ensure that all occupants act in a manner that does not cause any nuisance or disturbance to nearby occupiers.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and with the regulations.
- You agree to vacate the Property in a reasonably clean condition, including all barbeques and other fittings. You agree to pay any reasonable excess cleaning fees if the Property is not left in a clean condition.
- You agree to not exceed the maximum number of occupants specified in the Booking Agreement.
Pets are permitted on leads but you agree that they are not allowed to enter accommodation or cleaning fees will apply of $75.00. This does not apply to seeing eye dogs.
Seasonal Tourist Advance Bookings
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- We accept major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Credit, Debit EFTPOS Cards attract a 1% surcharge.
- Direct Deposit Bank Details
Account No.: 516915
Account Name: Cheela Plains Pastoral Co. P/L
SEASONAL TOURIST CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Seasonal Tourist Bookings
- Cancellations received 14 days or more before scheduled arrival will be refunded in full, less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of booking less than 14 days before scheduled arrival will be considered non-refundable. This includes a 100% cancellation fee for early departures.
CORPORATE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Corporate Advance Bookings
- Agreement of payment via Purchase Order or credit card on departure or weekly basis, whichever comes first.
CORPORATE CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- No refund for any cancellations or alterations to bookings less than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations between 24-72 hours in advance are charged at 50%.
- Minimum of 72 hours required for cancellations or alterations without penalty.
TOUR ADVANCE BOOKINGS, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO GOVERNMENT TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Where a customer cancels due to Government restrictions that are either not removed as expected, extended, or reimposed, the customer will be contacted and offered a refund or credit note (to be used at a later time), where such an offer is at the absolute discretion of the operator. The operator reserves the right to withhold some monies to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.